Voodoo Vince: Remastered will launch for Xbox One and PC around Xbox Live, a Windows Store, and Steam on Apr 18 for $19.99, developer Beep Industries announced.
Here’s an overview of a game, around Beep Industries:
If we possess a spell doll, we get to daub into a strange, puzzling powers. But if we *are* a spell doll? That’s when things get unequivocally fun.
Join Vince on a furious rip by crawfish-laden swamps, condemned graveyards, and a individualist French Quarter in hunt of his blank keeper, Madam Charmaine. Show enemies who’s *really* trainer with 30+ spell attacks involving descending safes, irritated pushpins, bolts of lightning, and more. Vince might get his boundary kicked, though his opponents feel a pain!
- Classic nonplus platforming gameplay that has been recorded accurately as it was in a original
- Gorgeous high-def visuals: 1080p fortitude with 16:9 aspect ratio and updated digest and visible effects
- 60 fps gameplay — Voodoo Vince plays like butter!
- Select soundtrack updates and remixes by a game’s strange composer, Steve Kirk
- Xbox Live formation and achievements with Xbox Play Anywhere support
- Rumble/haptic feedback
- Loads of Snark-ariffic, spiteful humor
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots during a gallery.