We Are Doomed developer Vertex Pop has announced Graceful Explosion Machine, a side-scrolling arcade shooter rising initial for Switch this April.
Here’s an overview of a game, around Vertex Pop:
Skillfully commander a Graceful Explosion Machine, a warrior boat armed with a ludicrously captivated quad-weapon array! Lost in low space, you’ll shoot, lurch and combo your approach by jewel-hued visitor worlds, fighting bright enemies to find a approach home.
The GEM warrior is a many modernized singular commander warrior in a galaxy, charity accurate controls, nimble movement, and harmful firepower.
- A blisteringly heated side-scrolling arcade shooter experience
- The quad-weapon array gives a actor 4 singular and devastatingly absolute weapons during all times
- Fast paced skill-based action, featuring a low combo complement and scoring mechanics
- 30+ levels opposite 4 singular worlds
- Visuals ripping with colourful colour, confidant lines, and geometric rivalry designs
- Analogue and digital synthesizer driven soundtrack
- Extensive ranking and stats for any turn encourages replay and perfecting a diversion combo systems
- Score conflict mode: a finely-tuned knowledge for wracking adult large scores! Perfect for streaming
Watch a proclamation trailer below. Visit a central website here.