The Switch version of free-to-play dungeon crawler The Elder Scrolls: Blades is now available via the Nintendo eShop.
A “Quick-Start Edition” is also available for $14.99, which includes “exclusive armor and a powerful weapon… once owned by the notorious Bloodfall King, Durak gro-Batul,” plus valuable scrolls, building materials, 2,000 Gems, and 30,000 Gold.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades—a classic dungeon crawler reimagined. Download now and play for free!
The Elder Scrolls: Blades enables cross-play so you can battle your friends on other platforms. You can also use cross-save to maintain your progression across multiple devices.
Start a new character, or continue your previous journey, today!
- Quest – Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
- Create – Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer – Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create – Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Master – Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades first launched for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play in May 2019.
Watch the launch trailer for the Switch version below.