Syberia 3 will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC around Steam on Apr 25 in North America and Apr 20 in Europe, publisher Microids announced.
A recover date for a Switch chronicle was not announced.
Here’s an overview of a game:
The vast imagination of Benoît Sokal continues in Syberia 3, focusing on an wholly new adventure. After abandoning a island, Kate is found failing on a corner of a stream by a Youkole tribe, a winding people migrating with their sleet ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they contingency find a approach to continue their tour in a competition opposite their enemies and astonishing obstacles, not to discuss Kate’s past, that catches adult with her.
The subsequent era in tour games, Syberia 3 takes we inside an enchanting, puzzling star full of life for we to try in 3D. Plunged into a heart of a star inhabited by a expel of engaging characters, you’ll learn and knowledge a fanciful story as illusory by Benoit Sokal.
- A code new tale, totally opposite from a initial dual Syberia games.
- Exceptionally immersive storytelling, double by Benoit Sokal’s forlorn artistic direction
- Explore Benoit Sokal’s elegant star in 3D for a initial time
- Original measure by Inon Zur (Syberia 2, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia)
- Original, real-time 3D puzzles and mysteries
Watch a new trailer below.