Total sales for Switch hardware have surfaced 4.7 million units as of Jun 30, Nintendo announced in a latest gain report.
Switch program has sole a sum of 13.60 million units worldwide.
Updated numbers for 3DS and Wii U were also shared:
- 3DS – 67.08 million hardware sales / 335.10 million program sales
- Wii U – 13.56 million hardware sales / 99.97 million program sales
Nintendo’s top-selling Switch titles are as follows (again, as of Jun 30):
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of a Wild – 3.92 million
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 3.54 million
- 1-2-Switch – 1.22 million
- Arms – 1.18 million
Also of note, Nintendo’s recover report lists a E3 2017-announced Pokemon RPG for Switch as due out in “2018 or later.”