RIVE, Two Tribes’ 360-degree shooter and side-scrolling platformer hybrid, will launch for Switch after this year, a studio announced.
The diversion creatively launched for PlayStation 4 and PC in Sep 2016. A Wii U chronicle was once planned, though was cancelled.
Here’s an overview of a game, around a Steam page:
RIVE is a steel wrecking, drudge hacking shooter you’ve been watchful for! This 360-degree shooter/platformer hybrid lets we choreograph a ‘dance of destruction’ in insanely fantastic battles and set-pieces. RIVE feels like a bomb games of yore, pumping megapixels in loyal 21st century style.
- Endless variety: quarrel on land, underwater, in 0 sobriety or on a relocating train!
- Gather hacks and control your enemies.
- Upgrade your spider tank’s special attacks, armor and rob magnet.
- A 6+ hour campaign, uttered by Mark Dodson (Star Wars Gremlins).
- A low story featuring a favourite Roughshot, drudge butlers, space rob and… purify teeth.
- Prove your eagerness in a additional Speedrun and Single-Credit modes.
- Dozens of on-line leaderboards to contest in.
- Keep personification with a daily Challenges and gigantic Battle Arenas.
Ever dreamed of determining your enemies? In RIVE we can. Find a hacks and get those gun turrets, helper drones and irked smashbots on your side. Or kickstart and join a float on tip of a bullet train!
About a Story
When space scavenger Roughshot gets trapped on a puzzling starship, he has to form a startling alliance. Don’t caring about a story? Just fire a messenger. Literally.