Puyo Puyo Tetris will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch in a Americas on Apr 25 and Europe on Apr 28, Sega announced.
The PlayStation 4 chronicle will usually be accessible in earthy format for $29.99, though a Switch chronicle will be accessible digitally for $29.99 and physically for $39.99 with a special launch book in a Americas including Puyo and Tetrimino pivotal chains.
A new trailer introduces some of a diversion modes in Puyo Puyo Tetris, including:
- Versus – Players contest head-to-head in possibly Puyo Puyo or Tetris to quarrel in a nonplus quarrel of their life.
- Swap – Players’ abilities are put to a ultimate exam when they contest on both Puyo Puyo and Tetris boards, that switch behind and onward during set intervals.
- Fusion – A loyal hybrid diversion where players contest with Puyos and Tetriminos together on a same board, requiring deft, on-the-fly meditative to turn victorious.
- Big Bang – It’s a competition to a finish as players contest opposite any other to transparent singular plea play as fast as probable to win.
- Party – Players contest on Puyo or Tetris boards, though a puzzles underline special equipment that when activated possibly assistance players or mistreat their opponents.
Watch a trailer below. View a new set of screenshots during a gallery.