Double Fine Productions will tell Ooblets, “a diversion about farming, creatures, and adventure” from eccentric developer Glumberland, for Xbox One and PC, a developer announced.
Here’s an overview of a game, around a central website:
Ooblets is a currently-in-development quadruped collection and tillage game. It’s arrange of like Harvest Moon meets Pokémon meets Animal Crossing meets a uncanny ungainly people we are.
Plant, water, and collect crops, conduct and enhance your farm, collect all sorts of junk, make friends, and also make littler friends (ooblets).
Use a crops we grow to befriend, upgrade, and reanimate ooblets. Buy a small emporium and sell your additional crops and junk to a townspeople.
Explore regions like a Mamoonia desert, a scary Nullwhere, bustling Hubton, and more! Discover loads of ooblets and conflict other trainers all over a place.
- Live a elementary life operative a land (and battling enchanting creatures).
- You get a small residence we can adorn and expand.
- Play during your possess pace. Leave a stresses of city vital behind you.
- Take partial in a bustling small city full of characters.
- Open universe exploring.
- Visit a accumulation of regions (one will be underneath H2O we think!).
- Automate prolongation with things like sprinklers.
- Run a shop!
- Upgrade your dudes since we theory they’re not good adequate for you.
- Maybe we will get to name your dudes too?
- Join an Ooblet club. Feel wanted and appreciated. Distrust other clubs’ members.
Ooblets is due out in 2018.
Watch a teaser trailer below.