New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers, a followup to a 2016-launched 3DS city building make-believe diversion Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers, will launch for Switch around a Nintendo eShop in North America and Europe on Mar 3 for $9.99 / €9.99, Arc System Works announced.
Here’s an overview of a game, around a central website:
What is Frontier Days?
New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers is a town-building make-believe game, where we authority your pioneers to inhabit a new land.
The pioneers are able of “Logging”, “Mining”, “Hunting”, “Fishing” and many others. Command them accordingly, and build your possess city efficiently!
From a materials collected around a actions of your pioneers, we can afterwards use them to “Build”! With a buildings, we can afterwards routine logs into lumber, wobble nap into textiles, grow plants with a Field and many more! Make your city flower with all these useful buildings!
You can also keep furious animals as pets too! Pets can go out with a pioneers to accumulate materials, or they can assistance in hunting, and even concede pioneers to float on their backs!
As we swell in colonizing a land, we might obtain “Invention Cards” along a way. These cards yield several effects, such as cutting your plantation harvesting time cycle, and augmenting a fishing time and etc. There are over 290 cards in a game! Use them wisely!
Total of 80 achievements! Clearing a achievements will concede we to transparent really special artworks in a game! A sum of 4 special artworks are available. Try and transparent them all!
- Command a Pioneers and approach them accordingly in this far-reaching open land!
- The pioneers can accumulate materials such as “logs”, “raw stones”, “fish” and “raw meat” around several actions such as excavation, lumbering, fishing and hunting.
- You can use a “logs” and “raw stones” to build a “Sawmill”!
- The Sawmill is where we can routine “Logs” into “Lumber”.
- Next, we can afterwards use a “Lumber” to build a Kitchen! The Kitchen is where we can routine Raw Meat and Fish into Cook Food.
- Gather materials, build some-more buildings, and enhance your town!
- The Festival is hold annually, and we will need Food for your pioneers, and Money for your buildings! Balance out your resources carefully!
- Your Humble Pioneers – Give your Pioneers commands and let them build your town!
- Building Types – Different buildings lift opposite purposes. Use them effectively!
- Invention Cards to Aid Your Townbuilding – As we swell with building a town, we might obtain Invention Cards with several effects. 290 and some-more cards are available. Use them wisely!
- Story Mode – With a assistance of your poetic assistant, Jessica, set out to build your dream city from scratch, overcome all sorts of obstacles, and aim to rise into a city. Life is tough in a Frontiers; Wild animals might attack, healthy disasters might strike. Work together with a pioneers and solve a problems one by one.
- Survival Mode – Choose from 5 problem levels and play true out. You can select a easy life by going “Easy” or “Normal”, or for a bit of plea there’s a “Hard” difficulty. If we are feeling adventurous, we can try “Super Hard” or even “Insane” difficulty…
- Free Mode – A mode with no Game Overs, and we can use a Invention Cards as many times as we wish after receiving them in this mode. A good approach to exam a effects of a Invention Cards, and also presumably as a breather from a oppressive limit activities in Survival Mode!
Watch a entrance trailer below.