Lock’s Quest is entrance to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in April, publisher THQ Nordic announced.
Originally grown by 5th Cell and expelled for DS in 2008, a remastered chronicle is grown by New York City-based Digital Continue, who have revamped a user interface, blending a controls, remastered a music, and combined a new course complement integrated into a story.
Here’s a full overview, around THQ Nordic:
In this remastered chronicle of a critically acclaimed 2008 Nintendo DS-Game, we play as Lock, a child who stumbles on an allege of his Village, that triggers a wider fight between Kingdom Force and a regenerated Clockwork Army, led by a sinful Lord Agony. A retaining story unfolds as we swell by 75 Days of warfare, opposite a dozen singular maps, aided by a collection of turrets, traps and special attacks. Experience a diversion as it was meant to be, with a high-quality soundtrack, new high fortitude portraits, and revised gameplay.
- Place Kingdom Force units to urge your capitol in a code new Endless Mode – Antonia Defense!
- Build adult your fortifications any day to urge opposite a timed Clockwork assault. Use dozens of Turrets, Traps and Helpers to stop a advance.
- Adapt your building and battling strategies as we entrance new materials and as your enemy’s comprehension evolves
- Fight alongside your defenses, regulating context supportive Special Attacks, and harmful Super Attacks, that impact a far-reaching operation of enemies.
- Unlock a secrets of Kingdom Force and a Archineers around an fascinating story with a multi impression cast, told around palm drawn cinematics and cut-scenes.
- New course complement automatically unlocks new turrets during specific story tract points.
- Brand new Antonia Defense Battles featuring a new map.
- All song remastered in high definition, with orchestrated introduction and ending.
- Player controls remapped for keyboard/mouse and gamepad input.
- Revamped User Interface, customized for HD resolution, including all new GUI Art.
- Character portraits refactored in High Resolution.
Watch a proclamation trailer below. View a initial screenshots during a gallery.