Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 will launch for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in Europe in 2017, publisher PQube announced.
The fighting diversion supplement will be accessible as a standalone earthy recover for PlayStation 4, and digitally for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, as good as be accessible as a digital ascent around a PlayStation Store for Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.
Here’s a list of new features, around PQube:
- New characters – Baiken and Answer will join a battle.
- New Story in Episode Mode – Expanded story and arcade modes strew new light on Jam, Kum, Raven, Dizzy, Answer and Baiken!
- New Stages – Battle it out on code new stages.
- New Moves – Beloved characters accept new moves and new animations.
- Re-balancing of a Cast – Every warrior has perceived endless revisions to their pierce sets.
Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 was reliable for recover in North America progressing this month.
Watch a trailer below.