Ubisoft has announced a Season Pass and a giveaway post-launch player-versus-player for Ghost Recon: Wildlands.
The Season Pass will extend players entrance to a following content:
- One week early entrance to dual vital expansions:
- Narco Road: Players will penetrate a patrol of smugglers and take partial in crazy races and hurdles to acquire their barbarous leader’s trust and destroy them from a inside. Gamers will be means to accommodate new bosses and transport a wildlands in new vehicles.
- Fallen Ghosts: During an depletion mission, a Ghosts’ chopper is shot down and a patrol will need to adjust as they’re tracked down by an chosen organisation of cruel mercenaries. Players will quarrel a new absolute enemy, learn new skills and clear weapons to finish their mission.
- The Unidad Conspiracy missions: Players will work to mangle down and destabilize a fondness between Santa Blanca and Unidad in a Media Luna province.
- The Peruvian Connection pack: Players will be means to play by a Peruvian Connection goal as good as accept 7 rigging patches
- Faction themed apparatus packs
- Rebellion Ghost Pack: Players can enclose an outfit desirous by a dauntless Katari 26 rebels. They will also clear a singular AK-47 versed with a bigger repository and customized with singular cast work.
- Unidad Ghost Pack: Players browbeat enemies with an Unidad outfit so they can conflict Unidad camps dressed only like one of them. They will also clear a singular Unidad LMG weapon, customized with a colors of Unidad, and versed with a red dot range and a incomparable magazine.
- Santa Blanca Ghost Pack: With a Santa Blanca-inspired outfit, players can impersonate their character but fasten their ranks. This container also unlocks a Santa Blanca golden M1911, customized with engravings and a symbol of a cartel, for players to unleash disharmony on a cartel.
- Exclusive vehicle: Bolivian Minibus
- Digital content
- Permanent +5% XP upholder for a player
- Single-use brief XP booster: +50% XP for a actor and +25% XP for other players in a session, expires dual hours from time of use.
Player-versus-player will be combined in a giveaway refurbish post-launch, charity “tactical class-based four-versus-four group combat.” More information about a refurbish will be accessible during a after date.
Ubisoft also detailed Ghost Recon HQ, a iOS and Android messenger app for Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Here’s a overview:
Players can optimize their gameplay plan by regulating a Ghost Recon HQ, a game’s central Companion App that can be downloaded for giveaway on iOS and Android tablets and phones. The Companion App serves as a second-screen knowledge both in solo and commune – by synchronizing it with their game, a TacMap will be seamlessly promote by a app. The Companion App’s Guerilla mode puts players in place to assistance a Rebellion and clear Resources that they can afterwards use in a categorical diversion to allege their progression. Fans can also entrance minute information about a characters they will accommodate in Wildlands.
Ghost Recon Wildlands is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on Mar 7.
Watch a new trailer below.