Accel World vs. Sword Art Online is entrance to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in North America and Europe this summer, Bandai Namco announced. In North America, it will be digital-only on both systems. In Europe, a PlayStation 4 chronicle will have a earthy release.
It should be remarkable that Bandai Namco’s press FTP contains a Steam box art for a game, that we’ve combined in a gallery below, yet a press recover or trailer creates no discuss of a PC version. We’ve e-mailed Bandai Namco for clarity and are available a response.
Here’s an overview of a Artdink-developed movement RPG, around Bandai Namco:
Svart Alfheim and a Accelerated World have begun to merge. In a midst of a chaos, Yui has left missing. Kirito contingency plea a Seven Kings of pristine tone from a Accelerated World to benefit entrance to her location. Players from both groups come together in a fight of a worlds where a strongest Burst Linkers and ALO Players are on a goal to save Yui from a hands of Personna Babel.
- Welcome to a Accelerated World – Cult classical anime array Accel World comes to a West, featuring a vast register of characters from a anime and novel series.
- Take to a Skies – Featuring a angel ﬂight automechanic of Alfheim Online, players can knowledge a leisure of ﬂ ight and aerial combat.
- Original Story from a Master of Technology Fantasy – Worlds hit as characters from dual of Reki Kawahara’s endowment winning series’ come together on a tour by time to save Yui in a totally strange story.
- The Best of Both Worlds – Combine powers and precedence strengths as we build 3 male teams with your favorite characters from both Accel World (Acceleration/Special Techniques) and Sword Art Online (Flight/Magic)!
- Unite for a Fight – Team adult with your friends or plea your rivals in ﬁerce online multiplayer featuring mixed modes ancillary adult to 4P.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots during a gallery.