Following a launch of a teaser website last week, Sega has strictly announced Valkyria Chronicles 4 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. It will launch in a Americas and Europe in 2018. In Japan, where an Xbox One chronicle will not be released, it will launch for PlayStation 4 on Mar 21, 2018 and for Switch in summer 2018.
Here’s an overview of a game, around Sega:
It is a year 1935 EC…
The continent of Europa is engulfed in a abandon of a Second Europan War between a Atlantic Federation and a Autocratic Eastern Imperial Alliance. Although a Federation struggles valiantly opposite a Empire’s forces, a relentless majestic troops appurtenance threatens to devour them. With feat slipping away, a Federation executes Operation Northern Cross: a last-ditch try to constraint a majestic collateral and finish a war.
Commander Claude Wallace and his constant childhood friends in Squad E are sent to quarrel for a unfortunate operation’s success, though they will have to continue oppressive bone-chilling elements, waves of majestic soldiers, and a terrifying Valkyria… and uncover a grave law that will shake them to a core.
- A Coming-of-Age Story in a Time of War – Valkyria Chronicles 4 takes place in a same timeframe as a strange Valkyria Chronicles, though focuses on a whole new expel of categorical characters. Players will take authority of a eager, immature Commander Claude Wallace, engineer/heavy weapons extraordinaire Riley Miller, hot-tempered Darcsen Raz, ice-cold ace sniper Kai Schulen, and more. Together, they will knowledge a unpleasant realities of war–but will a holds of Squad E’s friendships tarry a solidified battlefield?
- The Next Generation “BLiTZ” Battle System – The partial beyond turn-based strategy, partial RPG, and partial real-time 3rd chairman shooter “BLiTZ” conflict complement earnings to a field. New facilities embody an bomb new category called a Grenadier, large offensive/defensive battleship support options, chances for a section to have a “Last Stand” movement before death, and more. Plus, quarrel a majestic hazard with some-more units on larger-scale maps than ever before.
- CANVAS Aesthetics – The series’ signature hand-drawn visible character is behind and overhauled for a newest generation. Inspired by watercolor compositions, a CANVAS Graphics Engine blends visible elements of existence and imagination to emanate an fluent universe filled with colorful emotions. Watch a tour of Squad E reveal like an interactive painting!
- The Return of a Legendary Composer – The shining Hitoshi Sakimoto, strange composer of a Valkyria Chronicles array and large other romantic epics, earnings to yield a unconditional orchestral soundtrack for a game.
In Japan, a customary book of Valkyria Chronicles 4 for PlayStation 4 will cost 7,990 yen and a “10th Anniversary Memorial Pack” singular book will cost 12,990 yen. First-print copies of a diversion will embody an additional mission. Here are a details:
PS4 Version Limited Edition
The “10th Anniversary Memorial Pack” singular book will embody a following:
- A duplicate of Valkyria Chronicles 4 for PlayStation 4
- A product formula for a additional story downloadable calm “Joint Operation with Squad 7” – A story in that Squad 7 from a strange Valkyria Chronicles appears. By personification this downloadable content, a Edelweiss operated by Welkin Gunther, as good as Alicia Melchiot, Largo Potter, and Brigitte “Rosie” Stark will be finished accessible in a categorical story of Valkyria Chronicles 4. Additionally, Isara Gunther can be acquired as a section for a initial time.
- 10th Anniversary Soundtrack – A CD containing a preference of strain from a series’ 4 titles.
- 10th Anniversary Illustration Book – A pamphlet filled with illustrations from a series’ 4 titles. The front cover painting is finished by Raita Honjou. It is B5-size and 72 pages long.
PS4 Version First-Print Purchase Bonus
First-print copies of Valkyria Chronicles 4 for PlayStation 4 in Japan will embody a additional goal downloadable content, “Preemptive Special Tactics.” By clearing this mission, we can use Edy Nelson from a strange Valkyria Chronicles as a section in a categorical story.
The Nov 22-due emanate of Weekly Famitsu will also have a underline on Valkyria Chronicles 4, though a online chronicle of a proclamation went adult with a few rough sum on 4 of a characters.
Claude Wallace (voiced by Ryousuke Kanemoto)
The protagonist. Edinburgh Army 101st Division No. 1 Battle Brigade No. 32 Armored Ranger Battalion Squad E patrol personality and tanker. A initial lieutenant. He is a serious, passionate, and caring autocratic officer.
Riley Miller (voiced by Nao Touyama)
The heroine. A member of a Edinburgh Army 101st Division No. 1 Battle Brigade No. 32 Armored Ranger Batallion’s Heavy Weapons Support Team. A grenadier. A second major technician. She is certain and cheerful, and desirous in that she pushes brazen but fear of failure.
Raz (voiced by Kazuya Nakai)
A multiplication officer of Squad E. Since he is of a persecuted “Darcsen” people, he does not have a final name. He belongs to a battalion category of a army.
Kai Schulen (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto)
A multiplication officer of Squad E and a expert sharpshooter famous as a “One Shot Killer.”
The central thesis strain is “Light Up My Life,” that is created and sung by Mai Kuraki, stoical by Shilo, and aranged by Shuho Mitani.
Watch a proclamation trailer below. View a initial screenshots during a gallery. Visit a central website here.