Fast-paced brawler Super Crush KO will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop and PC via Steam on January 16, 2020, developer Vertex Pop announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Super Crush KO is a fast-paced brawler set in a vibrant, near-future city. Zip up your favorite neon jacket and combo your way through swarms of deadly robots to save your kidnapped kitten and, while you’re at it, save humanity from an AI apocalypse.
- Lightning-fast gameplay that seamlessly blends run n’ gun action and intense beat-em-up combat.
- Launch, juggle, and shoot waves of robots out of the sky in stylish, easy-to-execute combos.
- Keep your score climbing from enemy to enemy with thunderous ground smashes, high flying aerial attacks, and the devastating Super Beam.
- Blast through a vibrant world inspired by colorful urban cityscapes and pastel skylines.
- Online leaderboards and ranking systems will keep you coming back to S-Rank over 20 challenging levels.
Watch a new trailer below.