Boiling Bolt, a July-announced fire ’em adult grown by Persistant Studios, will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on Dec 5, publisher Playdius Entertainment announced.
Here’s an overview of a game, around Playdius:
Boiling Bolt is an immersive and bomb 2.5D twin hang shooter with breath-taking 3D graphics and overwhelming effects.
The Earth was cracked and reduced to floating islands unresolved on a energy of their Crystal. Life went behind to a course, forgetful that sour past. A millennium later, we play June, a insurgent infantryman struggling to urge her island opposite an classification removal energy out of a Crystals.
- Use your arsenal to cut by enemies (Plasma Whip, Thunder Lock, Warp Launcher, etc.)
- Master a bullet time to grasp a top score.
- Different play modes (Arcade, Free Run, One Shot One Kill).
- 30 Challenges to accomplish.
- Play solo or in shelter mode.
- Customize your ship’s characteristics during a shop.
- Enjoy gorgeous 3D graphics, considerable special effects and 2D manga animation.
Watch a new trailer below.