Atlus has expelled a new trailer for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology introducing a game’s conflict system.
In Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, players will implement a turn-based conflict complement that “takes a good suspicion out plan to maximize your attacks.” Here is how we can take advantage of a system:
- Maneuver adversaries around a conflict grid
- Strike mixed foes in one attack
- Shift your rivalry or team’s conflict sequence to take full advantage of capabilities regulating a change command
- Receive fight assist with new support skills
- Finish off opponents with a harmful blow regulating mana detonate abilities
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is accessible now for 3DS in Japan, and will launch on Feb 13 in a Americas and Feb 16 in Europe.
Watch a trailer below.