Sony Interactive Entertainment America has announced a lineup of panels for PlayStation Experience 2017, that will run from Dec 9 to 10 in Anaheim, California.
Additionally, a association common serve information on a event’s opening presentation. Titled “PlayStation Presents,” a uncover will start on Dec 8 during 8:00 p.m. PT / 11:00 p.m. ET. Sony records that “though PlayStation’s biggest 2017 announcements were suggested during E3 and Paris Games Week, we’ve saved a few stocking stuffers for Friday night.” The eventuality will underline discussions with tip PlayStation developers, updates on pivotal titles, and “special announcements.” You’ll be means to watch it live during live.playstation.com (where we can acquire rewards), Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook.
The panels of PlayStation Experience 2017 will all be hold on Dec 9, and will all be live streamed around a links above. Get a full report of panels below.
PlayStation Experience 2017 Panels (December 9)
- 11:00 a.m. / PlayStation VR Game Panel – We can’t wait to tell we some-more about this one! Experience a vehement review between dual legends as they plead building their new PS VR pretension and lessons from VR development.
- 12:30 p.m. / Media Molecule Presents Dreams – Join Media Molecule studio directors Siobhan Reddy, Mark Healey, and Alex Evans alongside a really special guest to take an in-depth demeanour during a growth of Dreams during their disdainful Saturday row during 12:30pm.
- 2:00 p.m. / IGN Ranks a Top 10 PlayStation Games of all Time – IGN’s Podcast Beyond organisation is here to figure out a 10 best PlayStation games ever, and they need your help! Uncharted 2 or The Last of Us? Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, or Castlevania: Symphony of a Night? Journey or Shadow of a Colossus? Is it too shortly for Horizon Zero Dawn to make a list? Help us build a best of a best that PlayStation has to offer. Help us applaud 20+ years of PlayStation during PSX!
- 3:30 p.m. / Ghost of Tsushima: From Concept to Reveal – It’s been a month given we announced a newest title, Ghost of Tsushima. Here during Sucker Punch, we’ve watched so many greeting videos and review many of your comments with smiles on a faces, so we suspicion PSX was a good eventuality to share a small some-more with we all. Join us on Saturday during 3:30pm as Nate Fox (Creative Director), Jason Connell (Creative/Art Director), Billy Harper (Animation Director), Ryuhei Katami (Associate Producer, Sony Interactive Entertainment), and judge Brian Altano (IGN) plead how we approached creation a entrance trailer and what desirous us to make this game. We’ll share epic judgment art that’s pushing a tinge and visuals for a game, and share a small about a anxiety trips to Japan and operative with new group members that are assisting make Ghost of Tsushima even better. Also be certain to stop by a signing eventuality after a row and come contend hi. Stay tuned for some-more info on time and location.
- 5:00 p.m. / Uncharted 10th Anniversary Celebration – Join us as we applaud a Uncharted 10th Anniversary during PSX 2017 with an rare entertainment of a expel from via a series! Nolan North, Emily Rose, Richard McGonagle, Claudia Black, Laura Bailey, Troy Baker, Graham McTavish, and Robin-Atkin Downes simulate on a array and share their memories with guest judge Greg Miller (Kinda Funny). We’ll also be hosting a special signing eventuality with a expel before to a panel. Keep an eye on a PlayStation Experience app for time and location!
- 6:30 p.m. / The Last of Us Part II: Meet a Cast – Join Naughty Dog and a expel of The Last of Us Part II as they plead a creation of a cutscene teaser trailer that was suggested only a few brief weeks ago during Paris Games Week. Director and writer, Neil Druckmann, co-writer Halley Gross, and pivotal members of a game’s expel plead a essay process, casting, opening capture, and more. For those attending a event, there will also be a signing eventuality following a panel.