Publisher Modus Games and developer The Balance have released the launch trailer for mech brawler Override: Mech City Brawl ahead of its December 4 launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Here is an overview of the game, via Modus Games:
Featuring a wealth of multiplayer modes – both local and online – as well as a solo campaign, there’s no shortage of ways to punch mechs in the face. Feel like tinkering with your favorite contender? Take a step into the Garage and equip all manner of skins and cosmetic gear so you can brawl in style.
Whether you’re a fighting veteran or looking to get into your first brawl, Override: Mech City Brawl has a mode for you. Want to party with friends? Hop into party co-op where players team up to pilot different parts of the same mech. Take a look below for a breakdown of the key features you can look forward to when the game launches on December 4.
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-Op. Gather two to four friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
Watch the launch trailer below.