Rico Brzenska, Mitabi Jarnach, Ian Dietrich, and Hannes will be playable in Koei Tecmo’s Attack on Titan 2, a latest emanate of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
The repository also has a few other tidbits:
- A “Surprise Attack” can be used be stuffing adult a analogous gauge.
- You can “Capure Titans in a Net,” though how we use them is unknown.
- Through “Base Construction,” we can erect installation bases and such on a field.
- Titans will turn stronger as their “Alertness” increases.
- “Buddy Actions” capacitate insurance from allies.
- “Hook Drive” is a opposite conflict triggered when we evasion a Titan’s conflict only before it is about to land. It changes a camera and production.
Attack on Titan 2 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC around Steam in North America and Europe in Mar 2018. In Japan, it will launch during a same window for PlayStation 4, Switch, PS Vita, and PC around Steam.