Artax Games is bringing Iro Hero, a arriving fire ’em adult announced for PC in May, to Switch, a association announced. The Switch chronicle will launch concurrently with a PC chronicle in Q1 2018.
Iro Hero is a “pixel art, aged propagandize fire ’em up” featuring 9 levels and interactive elements “that take Ikaruga‘s tone change automechanic to a new turn with an engaging turn on puzzles.”
Here’s an overview of a game, around Artax Games:
Year 2306. A century after a Nyagu taught humankind how to obtain electricity from their middle energy, enterprises started to feat humans in farms to furnish energy. What had before been a present became a curse, shortening people to a condition of energy supplies. Only when his mom dies in one of these farms Iro realizes he has got a energy to change a sequence of things.
- Color polarity system, identical to other classical shoot’em ups such as Ikaruga.
- A turn to puzzles, with interactive elements within a levels such as tone zones and reflectant surfaces.
- Compelling story to be denounced by 9 opposite worlds.
- 10 forms of enemies, with some-more than one hundred opposite behaviors.
- 3 final bosses to defeat, in a capillary of classical arcades.
- Special skills to clear and use strategically.
Watch a teaser trailer expelled in May below.