Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice sales have reached 500,000 in a 3 months that have upheld given a diversion launched, developer Ninja Theory announced.
Here’s a pivotal numbers relapse from a company:
- Over 75,000 pre-orders opposite PC and PS4 before launch.
- 250,000 units sole in a initial week during $29.99.
- Over $13 million in income generated in 3 months.
- 500,000 units sold in 3 months, that puts a plan over breakeven and into profit. Our prophecy was to be during this point in 6 months from release.
- Development took 3 years and with an normal group distance of 20.
- Game sole as digital-only.
- About half a sales were on PC.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice launched for PlayStation 4 and PC on Aug 8.
Watch a game’s newly expelled final growth diary below.