Bifrost Entertainment has published a four-minute gameplay video of Iconoclasts, a arriving Metroidvania-style height journey diversion for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PC.
Here’s an overview of a game, around a Steam page:
Robin only wants to be a automechanic and assistance people, though but a permit that creates her a sinner in Mother’s eyes.
Ever given Robin picked adult her wrench, a world’s been going nuts. Now Penance is raining down on everybody she loves and creepy One Concern agents are after her.
Something large is going on, bigger than ivory shortages or a moon violation detached – and Robin’s in a center of it.
Iconoclasts is a masterwork of indie developer Joakim Sandberg, 7 prolonged years in a making. Iconoclasts delivers overwhelming action, waggish hijinks and romantic rollercoaster of deeply personal storytelling.
- 10 nut-twisting hours of Metroidvania-style height adventure.
- 10 densely minute locations filled with fine-tuned movement and puzzles.
- 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling trainer battles mount in your way.
- 3 game-changing problem settings upheld by a singular ability system.
- A heart-wrenching epic — can one automechanic repair a whole world?.
A recover date for Iconoclasts has nonetheless to be announced.
Watch a footage below.