MERJ Media and Hololabs have expelled a new trailer for a August-announced Switch breakdance diversion Floor Kids.
Here’s an overview of a game, around MERJ Media:
Floor Kids is an strange judgment by former bboy JonJon, a.k.a. award-winning charcterised filmmaker Jonathan Ng, and blemish DJ/producer/composer/novelist Kid Koala, a.k.a. world-renowned artist Eric San. Featuring JonJon’s colourful hand-drawn character and over 40 strange unreleased Kid Koala tracks, Floor Kids lays down a tiles for moves that curtsy to a aged propagandize while staying tuned to a new.
Build adult your organisation of 8 strange bboy and bgirl characters as we learn to flex hundreds energetic moves and large combinations on your tour opposite a cityscape. Innovative controls and energetic scoring acquire we crowns for freestyle upsurge and rhythmic fire. Smash throng requests to spin a fan favorite, and conflict your homies in one-on-one internal multiplayer to see who’s got a deteriorate to get from a dilemma to a club.
Floor Kids is distinct any other diversion out there, winning several awards for a innovative art character and control system. Floor Kids breaks a manners and lets we dance outward a lines. With a one-of-a-kind soundtrack and tender hand-drawn design, Floor Kids will spin we into a bkid in no time.
- Unlock 8 singular characters any with 16 moves and over 100 transitions between them.
- Find your character with innovative freestyle controls that perform toprock, downrock, power, freeze, and combo moves.
- Win over a crowds with a scoring complement that rewards musicality, originality, feel, and style.
- Dance in many opposite locations, possibly in solo freestyle mode or two-player internal celebration mode.
- Stylized hand-drawn animations by JonJon.
- Original song and sound pattern by Kid Koala.
Floor Kids is due out for Switch this holiday season.
Watch a trailer below.