The chronicle 1.1.0 refurbish for a Final Fantasy XV multiplayer expansion, “Comrades,” will launch on Dec 12 and embody a accumulation of improvements, Square Enix announced.
Here’s a outline of a patch:
- Cases where a player’s turn does not rise
- Cases where enemies do not seem in multiplayer quests
- Other things that forestall progress
- Shorter loading time between Lestallum and Camp
- Shorter AI comrades era time
- Timed Quests – Quick Matching-exclusive quests. Defeat a lot of enemies within a time limit.
- Witch’s Shop – Receive a clean outcome performed by a dish in sell for a Timed Quest reward.
Further updates for “Cormades” are designed for 2018.
Final Fantasy XV is accessible now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and will launch for PC in early 2018.
Update 9:48 p.m.: Square Enix has expelled a video summary from Final Fantasy XV multiplayer enlargement “Comrades” executive Kazuya Takahashi. Watch it below.