Wizard of Legend, a fast-paced cave crawler from developer Contingent99, will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac, and Linux in early 2018, publisher Humble Bundle announced.
Here’s an overview of a game, around a Steam page:
Become a Wizard of Legend
Wizard of Legend is a quick paced cave crawler with rogue-like elements where we assume a purpose of a absolute sorceress vigilant on overcoming a Chaos Trials to turn a Wizard of Legend.
Every year in a Kingdom of Lanova, a Council of Magic binds a Chaos Trials, a gauntlet of enchanting hurdles put onward by a strongest members. Contestants that successfully finish all of a hurdles and denote higher necromancy acquire a right to turn a Wizard of Legend!
Battle your approach by any plea by defeating absolute conjured enemies! Collect profitable spells and corpse and build adult your enchanting arsenal to fit your playstyle! Achieve poise over sorcery by chaining spells together to emanate harmful combinations! Face and better legislature members in enchanting fight to turn a Wizard of Legend!
- Fast paced spell slinging combat
- Use absolute spell combinations to destroy your enemies
- Procedurally generated levels meant a new plea each time
- Tons of spells and equipment to fit your playstyle
- Local multiplayer allows we to play with or opposite a friend
- Full gamepad and controller support
Watch a proclamation trailer below. Visit a central website here.