The tumble refurbish for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is now available, that adds a new “Hero Colosseum” mode to a diversion in further to other new features.
Here are a full patch records from a PlayStation 4 chronicle of a game:
- Implemented a Hero Colosseum
- Added information for “Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Extra Pack 1″
- Implemented new trophies
- Implemented choice to change Parallel Quest BGM
- Implemented complement to squeeze TP medal
- Adjusted TP award opening hours. They are now open each day
- Set indicate owned during a start of ranked compare “Unlimited Battle” to 1,000
- Added NPC “Amy” who will extend players costumes
- Added forms of quests where we can acquire TP medals
- Implementation of one Raid Quest
- Implementation of one Expert Mission
- Expanded online World Tournament events
- Rebalanced conflict mechanics
- Made other improvements / adjustments
If we missed it, review some-more about Hero Colosseum mode here and here.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is accessible now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
Watch a launch trailer for a refurbish below.