Nintendo has released a one-minute Japanese TV commercial for Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics.
The TV commercial features a look at the games mancala, gomoku, fishing, chess, backgammon, reversi, darts, nine men’s morris, and more.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Discover and play 51 tabletop games from around the world!
Play and discover 51 board games, tabletop games, and more all in one package—Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics. This diverse collection includes games from all over the world across multiple genres, from familiar favorites like Chess to international hits like Mancala that have been around for 100s of years!
Enjoy familiar favorites and learn hidden gems from around the world in this collection of 51 board games, tabletop games and more! Whether you like to sit and strategize or rely on reflexes, Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics contains games from across an array of genres for you to play and discover. Each game is presented with stunning detail as dice clack and marbles glimmer.
- Strategic players will feel right at home with games like Four-in-a-row and Renegade, while those who prefer to use their reflexes can enjoy games like Slot Cars and Toy Boxing!
- With board games, card games, sports, solitaires and more, Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics is an eclectic collection of games to play and discover on your Nintendo Switch.
- Enjoy 51 tabletop games and more from all over the world from the convenience of your Nintendo Switch system
- Play your favorite games or explore and learn new ones
- Play alone or with friends locally* and online** up to four players
Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics is due out for Switch on June 4.
Watch the trailer below.