Battle Chef Brigade will launch for Switch around a Nintendo eShop and PC around Steam on Nov 20, developer Trinket Studios announced.
A PlayStation 4 chronicle is also planned, and will follow a Switch and PC versions “as closely as possible,” Trinket Studios told Gematsu behind in August.
Here’s an overview of a game, around a Steam page:
Battle Chef Brigade facilities anticipation chefs, including Orcs, Elves, and Humans, who need to hunt dangerous monsters for ingredients. With those ingredients, before a vicious eye of a judges, a chefs emanate culinary masterpieces in an heated tournament. Battle Chef Brigade pairs one partial combo-based movement sport and one partial puzzle-based cooking, all as a turn time ticks down.
- Hand drawn 2D charcterised characters and monsters.
- Four playable chefs any with their possess brief debate that delves into any character’s celebrity and cuisine.
- A chef’s pairing of equal tools old-school brawler, match-three puzzler, served with a side of light RPG progression.
- Daily plea leaderboards where Battle Chefs can exaggerate about their day’s best culinary creations.
- Deadly and tasty monsters. Subdue them in a arena!
- Puzzle Rush and Break a Targets modes for leaderboard domination.
Watch a new trailer below.