Nintendo has expelled a chronicle 4.1 refurbish for Arms, adding new playable warrior Springtron, additional badges, and change adjustments.
Get a full patch records below.
- The puzzling new warrior “Springtron” can now be selected.
- His initial ARMS are a same as Spring Man.
- When Spring Man unlocks new ARMS Springtron will also have entrance to them.
- New badges added.
- Added badges that are unbarred around specific fighter/ARM combinations.
- Added badges that are unbarred by fulfilling certain conditions on stages with environmental gimmicks.
- And more!
- Added support for normal and simplified Chinese. You can switch your denunciation in complement settings.
- Fixed emanate in online play where immediately after time runs out guarding would be cancelled not permitting players to urge post-time attacks.
- Fixed emanate in Ranked Match where certain fighters’ voices could be listened before to a start of a match.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as below.
Arms is accessible now for Switch.