Get a full patch records below.
- Added new warrior “Misango.”
- Added new ARM “Scorpio.”
- Added new ARM “Skully.”
- Added new ARM “Glusher.”
- Added new theatre “Temple Grounds.”
- Added online eventuality “Party Crash.”
- A opposite take on a common Party Match, presented for a singular time by ARMS Labs.
- The some-more we play a some-more your turn will go up, and you’ll be rewarded with badges and in-game esteem money!
- There’ll be an in-game presentation when a eventuality gets close, so don’t skip it!
- When conditions for appropriation a badge are confident within a match, a “You got a badge!” summary will now arrangement during a finish of a match.
- In “Customize Controls” we can now press a + symbol to reset controls to their default settings.
- Increased a length of a wire conjoining allies in group battles.
- Decreased ARM speed in group battles.
- Adjusted a abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
Arms is accessible now for Switch.
Watch a Misango introduction trailer below. View a new set of screenshots during a gallery.