Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp will launch for iOS and Android worldwide on Nov 22, Nintendo announced.
Here’s an overview of a game, around a Google Play page:
Get behind to inlet in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, a new Animal Crossing mobile diversion where we take on a purpose of campsite manager!
You’re in charge, so we can adorn your possess campsite however we like! Make it fun, make it cute, make it sporty—it’s adult to we to qualification a kind of seat and amenities that will make your stay a must-see for animals visiting a area.
Building Your Dream Campsite
- Help Animals As You Explore!
- While visiting opposite recreational spots, you’ll accommodate new animals who could use a small help. They’ll be looking for fish, fruit, bugs, and other things to get their camping adventures started—and when we assistance them out, you’ll acquire Bells and qualification materials in return!
- Craft Furniture and Amenities
- The qualification materials we acquire by fulfilling animals’ requests can be used to qualification all sorts of seat and amenities for your campsite.
- Just open adult a Craft menu and place an sequence with Cyrus, a overworked handyman from Re-Tail on a Road. Then lay behind and wait! Or, if you’re in a hurry, we can pierce your sequence to a really front of a line by regulating Leaf Tickets. You can squeeze Leaf Tickets with genuine money, or acquire them by unchanging gameplay.
- Your Campsite. Your Way.
- The fun of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is formulating a space that suits we and your style.
- Your campsite can be anything we like—from a normal space that celebrates inlet to a adorned fun residence with concerts and rides. It’s all adult to you!
- You can also customize your camper, revisit your friends’ campsites to get ideas for your own, and accommodate new animal friends as we try recreational areas!
- Host Animals during Your Campsite
- As we grow your friendships with opposite animals, they’ll wish to revisit your campsite. Craft and adorn with their favorite items, and you’ll be means to horde them whenever we like—even if we change adult your decorations completely!