A Hat in Time will launch for PlayStation 4 around a PlayStation Store on Dec 5 in North America and Dec 6 in Europe, and for Xbox One around a Xbox Games Store worldwide on Dec 6, publisher Humble Bundle and developer Gears for Breakfast announced.
The “cute-as-heck 3D platformer” has been accessible for PC and Mac (Steam, Humble Store) given Oct 5.
Here’s an overview of a game, around Humble Bundle:
Developed by Gears for Breakfast, A Hat in Time is a loyal loyalty to a biggest 3D platformers and a adore minute to a classical Nintendo GameCube. This desirable journey channels a suggestion of dear games such as Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, and Psychonauts. Grant Kirkhope, a composer for Banjo-Kazooie, is even on house as a composer for A Hat in Time. A Hat in Time also binds a respect of being one of a largest and many successful Kickstarter-funded indie 3D platformers, earning scarcely 1000% of a strange Kickstarter goal!
You play as Hat Kid, a little space-traveling lady with a lot of heart and a large tip hat, as she travels a star to strengthen a worlds from a immorality Mustache Girl. Join her as she explores 5 impossibly different and hulk open worlds, jumping and fighting her approach by baddies, and unlocking honeyed new hats with all-new abilities.
- Seven Worlds to Discover: Play by large worlds Mafia Town, Subcon Forest, Battle of a Birds, Alpine Skyline and dual giveaway DLC worlds post-launch.
- Exploration is Key: Every indentation and corner contains some form of goody to assistance we overcome new obstacles.
- Pick on Someone Not Your Own Size: Hat Girl might be small, though she packs a punch! Defeat an heterogeneous expel of baddies to clear goodies and quarrel hulk bosses.
- Yay Upgrades: Improve your arms with new platforming moves and fight ability unlocks.
- Badges: Don’t tell a scouts, though badges indeed give we special powers!
- Put Some Pep in Your Step: Featuring song co-composed by Grant Kirkhope, a composer for Banjo-Kazooie.